Thursday, August 4, 2011

A busy few days since my last posting...
During my absence, I reached the half way point of my film! *woo*
Also, I was a bit behind schedule, due to some set backs with rigging and other unexpected mishaps.. but during my latest animation I managed to incorporate two shots into one; so as it seems, I am once again back on schedule !




Enough of this chitter-chatter.. I have some animation for you folks !!






There are some light flickering issues that I am still working out.. but this should give you a taste of what to expect from the film!




As for my setbacks.. this half homemade rig, used to suspend him in mid air broke after 5 frames..

Photobucket

Also, his armature needed to hit the garage for some fine tuning, as the joints tent to come loose after too much usage..

Photobucket



and yes.. I made him an amputee..

No comments:

Post a Comment